Society for the Advancement of Human and Nature (SADHNA), a non-profit organization, is registered on 22-06-2006 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 (ACT No 21 of 1860) and HP Amendment Act, 1973 in the office of Joint Registrar, Firms Societies and Chits, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh with its permanent headquarters at Vill. Seri, PO Bakhaleg, Tehsil Arki, Distt Solan (HP), India.
1. To Preserve and Conserve the Himalayan primary Bio-diversity and natural resources.
2. Conservation enhancemene and utilization of forests and their resources.
3. Promotion to agro-forestry and horticultue in rural areas.
4. To facilitate employment generation through land development and other allied land based and related activities including plantation.
5. To promote increasing national understanding among youth.
6. To organize activities for the preservation of culture heritage especially for the rural aresa.
7. To work for the improvement of socio-economic status of the poor and illiterate backward population.
8. To organize programmes and activities aimed at farming and agriculture.